With the price difference narrowing down and the quality of treatment is becoming broader, many countries are overtaking the US and UK in terms of dental (oral) treatment and attracting many patients from bordering and non-bordering countries. Besides many countries are providing dental care at affordable prices and that too covering some insurance. People travel for a range of dental procedures such as teeth whitening, root canal, implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, and many more. In countries like Mexico, Hungary, India and Costa Rica dental treatment including flights and accommodation are way cheaper in price than staying home and getting treatments, which the US and UK-based people can understand very well. Also, increased international flows of patients are likely to stimulate debate and develop solutions to enable more effective care. Thailand is ahead in this race as more than 85% of patients from other countries are seeking dental help in this. Some countries are listed below which are best for view and smile both ( you can choose them as holiday destinations also after the treatment).
- MEXICO DENTAL TOURISM
When you are on the lookout for cheap dental vacation packages abroad and your filter based on the quality of service and cost, bring Mexico at the top. Your purpose is to save money and get treated, which is fair enough.
- Sani Dental Group – Nestled in Los Algodones this clinic claims to provide exceptional dental treatments. Also recently they have started making crowns of metal and porcelain in the clinic itself that too from the scratch. More than 30 doctors staff ofthe Sani group are ready to do everything in their power to give patients a positive dental experience.
From basic teeth cleaning to advanced full mouth dental restorations, everything related to teeth is there for patients.
- Dental Veneers Cost – $200-$400
- Root canal cost – $200-$300
- Crown Cost – $200-$600
- Bone Grafting – $400-$500
Based on the patient’s preference, one or multiple treatment types can be offered in combination to achieve the desired results.
- CIRO Dental Clinic – This clinic has the right ingredients for dental tourism, a hub of excellence. With more than 10 years of experience, this clinic is well-regulated and mature. Its 70% less cost than the US is making numerous vehicles arrive at its door.
- E max crown or metal-free crown
- Apical Surgery
- Dentures over implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Complete and partial dentures
How Anavara can help?
Anavara, a medical tourism company is all set to help patients struggling to afford or find the right dental treatments overseas. Such as Fluoride, laser teeth whitening, root canal, and many more. By asking for help and suggestions patients will be able to save expenses considerably which don’t stop to increase most of the time and as a bonus will get specialized dental care.
Other reasons to choose Mexico for dental care:
- One dental implant cost in the US is $3000-$4500 which is $1000-15000 in Mexico.
- Apart from the cost of treatment, what you save is your time, when Mexico’s oral surgeons and dentists hear that a patient is traveling from another country they make special arrangements and try to complete everything in 1-2 days, the same take weeks when it comes taking treatment from native place.
- So when you decide to choose Mexico as a place for your dental work, it is not only because it offers an affordable smile makeover Mexico, but also because it offers plenty of burritos, tacos, beach views, and white sands.
- Many visiting Mexico for dental treatment spend their savings by visiting scenic locations like Pico De Orizaba, Isla Mujeres, and Cabo San Lucas and carry back a lot of beautiful memories with a pretty smile.
- From hotels to food, everything falls in just the right budget giving ample opportunity to continue with a long vacation.
- It is recommended to take complete rest for 2-3 days after treatment in Mexico only so that you can visit for follow-ups.
Licensed Dentists in Mexico
According to the survey, it is said that there are more than 150,000 dentists in Mexico. You can fetch out the best and board-certified from below mentioned links.
Just because a dentist is licensed, you cannot trust him or her to get all the delicate treatments done. You either need a specialist or Anavara to get the things done properly its job is to check
- How efficient the doctor is?
- How many dental tourists have a specific clinic has attended?
- How is the infrastructure of the clinic?
- What’s the total experience of the doctor?
COST COMPARISON MEXICO VS US (IN US DOLLARS)
|BRIDGES||$300-$400 PER TOOTH||$800-$1000 PER TOOTH||60-80%|
|VENEERS||$300 -$500||APPROX. $2500||70-80%|
|DENTAL IMPLANTS||AVG. $1500||AVG. $3500-$4000||60-65%|
- COSTA RICA
- Dentavac Clinic – Situated in San Jose.
They have crossed the mark of 10,000 patients because of relevant options for dental treatment in the past 25-26 years. They want to give satisfaction to the patients that’s why take more time for techniques like all-on-4 and all-on-6 for complete maxillary (upper) and mandibular (lower) arch, full mouth restorations, fillings, and bondings, dentures, and partials. Also, it uses tools and equipment which come under the FDA. You can save up to 50-70% cost with top-notch treatment.
- Goodness Dental Clinic – Situated in Escazu.
- Fixes Halitosis (Bad breath)
- Dental veneers
- Root Canal
Costa Rica is a very underrated country in terms of tourism or medical tourism but not in dental tourism because every year more than 300-4000 million dollars in dental treatment in Costa Rica which gives tough competition to huge countries and popular medical tourism countries like Thailand, Brazil, India, etc. First of all, we have to talk about the quality of Costa Rica dental tourism. It is worldwide recognized and lots of the most important doctors and scientists are from Costa Rica. It is the perfect destination for those who are looking for medical treatment and spend a few days or weeks relaxing, enjoying the weather, and discovering among marvelous cities and landscapes.