Dr. Aditya Pradhan
Specialty: Kidney – Reproductive System
Hospital: BLK Hospitals
Urology & Renal Transplantation
Having successfully treated numerous patients, Dr. (Lt. Col.) Aditya Pradhan is a leading name in the field of urology & renal transplantation. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS, MS (Gen Surgery) & DNB Urology
• During the year 2006 did a 6 weeks attachment with Dr Ashutosh Tiwari in the field of Robotic Prosatectomy at the Weil Cornell Medical Center, New York.
• In 2006 did a 2 week attachment at the prestigious Johns Hopkins Hospital ,Brady Urology Center, Baltimore, with Dr Patrick Walsh and Dr Arthur Burnett in the field of prosatectomy
• Presently working as a Sr. Consultant in Urology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
• Consultant in Urology at the prestigious Army Hospital R&R, New Delhi
• Consultant in Urology at the Military Hospital in Jalandar, Punjab. (Started the Endourology and Laparoscopic Urology programme for this center)
• Consultant in Urology at the Command Hospital, Lucknow, UP
• Set up of the Renal Transplant Programme of this center and successfully conducted 20 renal transplants in 2006-07. In recognition of this was awarded the Chief of Army Staff Commendation card.
• Was involved in 2 large mass casualty operations in aid to civil establishment of Pithoragarah Distt in Uttarakhand. Was awarded the Central Army Commander’s Commendation Card for these operations in 1995.
• Awarded the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Prize.