Dr. Abdelhaq qualified from one of the best-reputed universities. His entire training in Obstetrics & gynaecology was in large hospitals in UK and Ireland where he worked for over 22 years including 14 years as a full-time Consultant. He got his Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists ( MRCOG ) in London in 1998 and the Membership of the Royal College of Ireland ( MRCP ) in 2002. He got the Jordanian Board in Obstetrics & Gynaecology ( JBOG ) in 2004 and the membership of the American College ( MACOG ) in 2006. Between 1993 and 1998 he trained in Newcastle General Hospital, Cork University Hospital, Galway University Hospital, St. James’s Hospital and Limerick University Hospital. He was appointed as a full-time consultant in 2000 and worked in Warwick University Hospital in Coventry, Milton Keynes General Hospital, Whitfield Hospital and St Joseph Hospital in Ireland.
During his time in the British Isles, he achieved level 3 of Laparoscopic Surgery and advanced Urogynecology. He moved to UAE in 2013. He has written a large number of articles including original papers published in reputed journals and presented original papers at international conferences in Malaysia, Egypt and Jordan.
He was a Senior Lecturer/ Examiner in the University Hospitals he worked in between 2000 and 2013.
He is an accredited/certified colposcopist with the British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP) since 1999.
• Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynaecology ( JBOG ) – Jordan
• Fellowship of the Royal College of Obs & Gynae ( FRCOG ) – London
• Membership of the Royal College of Physicians ( MRCP ) – Ireland
• Fellowship of the American College- (FACOG) – USA.
• Membership of the British Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology (BSCCP) – England.
Area of Interest:
Pre pregnancy Counseling
• Early Pregnancy Assessment
• Routine Antenatal Care
• Ultrasound scanning with 2D / 3D/ 4D technology
• Screening for Down’s Syndrome and other Chromosomal Abnormalities Supervision of high-risk pregnancy including pregnant women with diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure. etc.
• CTG & Biophysical Profile
• Labor & delivery including “Natural” Cesarean Section.
• Investigations and management of Infertility
• Ovulation Induction and Follicle Tracking
• Medical Management of Endometriosis
• Management of Polycystic Ovaries (PCOS)
• Menopausal disorders and Hormonal Replacement Therapy.
• Pelvic Pain
• Over Active Bladder and Urge incontinence
• Disorders of Menstruation
• Hormonal and non-hormonal contraception
• Insertion and removal of IUCD
• Insertion and removal of contraceptive implants (e.g Implanon)
• Screening and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
Cervical Screening and Colposcopy
• Pap Smear
• Surgical Cone Biopsy
• Cryotherapy for Cervical Ectropions and Genital Warts.
Minimal Access Surgery
• Hysteroscopy, TCRE, Hysteroscopic resection of submucous Fibroids
• Endometrial Thermal Ablation ( ETA ), Diagnostic Laparoscopy
• Adhesiolysis. Tubal Ligation, Cautery to Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
• Tubal Patency Testing, Ovarian Drilling, Laparoscopic Sacral Colpopexy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy, Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy
• Dilatation & Curettage, Polypectomy, Bartholin Cyst Marsupialisation or excision
• Urinary Incontinence ( TVT , TOT, Laser )
• Pelvic Organ Prolapse including Cystocele Repair, Rectocele Repair, Vault Prolapse
• Sacrospinous Colpopexy and Vaginal Hysterectomy
• Laser Rejuvenation ( narrowing of the vagina and whitening of the genital area )
• Surgical and non-Surgical Vaginoplasty, Mons lift, Labioplasty, G Spot Augmentation
More than 25 Years
Language Spoken :
English & Arabic