Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
About Dr. Ahmed Hassan Elsokkary
Dr. Elsokkary was graduated from Banha University and joined the Military Medical Academy for 10 years. He got his doctorate degree in Cardiology in 2012 and structure program of intervention cardiology 2008 and master degree 2006, Consultant interventional cardiology at Military medical academy at cardiac specialist center. With experience more than 15 years in the field of Cardiovascular Intervention.
Area of Interest
• Main Interest in the field of Cardiovascular Intervention
• Coronary angioplasty and stenting
• Primarily Radial operator
• Complex and high riskcoronary artery intervention including : left main disease, Bifurcation lesions, Chronic total occlusion with antegrade and Retrograde recanalization.
• Peripheral Arterial intervention
• Acute Cardiac Emergencies
• Non vascular procedures include :
– Echo Doppler study : transthoracic echo and transoesphygeal echo and pharmacological stress echo
– Ankle brachial index study for peripheral arterial diseases.
• Doctorate Degree in Cardiology
• Structure program on intervention cardiology
• Master Degree
More than 15 Years
Language Spoken :
English & Arabic