Dr. Amr Osman
- Al Zahra Dubai
Dr. Amr Osman did his basic medical training from Damascus University in Syria in 2006. He completed his Speciality Certification in Orthopedic Surgery in 2011. He also acquired his Arab Board Certification in 2012 in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Amr Osman specializes in arthritic disorders of the hip and knee. He has an extensive experience in hip and knee joint replacements.
Dr. Osman also specializes in sports medicine and advanced arthroscopic knee surgery.
He specializes in ligament reconstruction (ACL), meniscal damage management (repair & meniscectomy) patellar instability and cartilage restoration procedures. He performs arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction and cartilage treatment of the knee joint.
Dr. Amr has an excellent experience in osteotomies around the knee to correct deformities.
Dr. Amr Osman has more than 14 years experience in general and trauma orthopedic surgeries.
Dr. Osman lectures locally and internationally in topics related to and knee joints.
● ARAB BOARD IN ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY
● CERTIFICATE OF SPECIALIST IN ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY
SOCIETY AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIP:
● Faculty & Board Member, Scientific Committee , International Congress For Joint Replacement (And for my interest in Sport Medicine Surgery ) being :
- Organizer of the Sports Medicine Session ( ICJR MIDDLEEAST)
- Organizer of the Sports Medicine Cadaveric Course (ICJR MIDDLEEAST) for the years since 2015 to the coming version in 2019
● Member, European Society of Sports, knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA).
● Member, AO Foundation
● Member, American Academy Of Orthopaedic Surgeon (AAOS).
● Member, International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty