Dr. Anwar Ahmad Jarrad specializes in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Liver transplants. He is currently a Gastroenterology and Liver Transplant Consultant at Jordan Hospital in Amman, Jordan. He completed his medical studies at Jordan University in 1983 and completed his residency program at Seton Hall University Medicine from 1989-1992. Dr. Jarrad has also worked as an Assistant professor at the University of Medicine and Dentistry in New Jersey. He speaks Arabic and English fluently.
Dr. Jarrad’s Qualifications
- MB, Jordan University 1983
- Fellowship – Seton Hall University Gastroenterology 1993 – 1996
- Fellowship – Mount Sinai University Hepatology 1996-1997
Dr. Anwar Ahmad Jarrad’s Field of Expertise
- Liver Transplant
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Liver Tumors
- The kidney in liver disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Gastroenterology
- Certified Hepatology fellowship at Mount Sinai University.