• Sr. Consultant & Head, Apollo Institute of Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
• DHA Certified, Specialist Bariatric Surgeon at Zulekha Hospital and Medeor Hospital, Dubai.
• Consultant Bariatric Surgeon at NMC, Muscat.
• Director & Head, Institute of Bariatric, Metabolic & Minimal Access Surgery, Fortis Hospitals, Shalimar Bagh, Fortis CDOC, Fortis Aashlok & Fortis La Femme, New Delhi.
• Director, Institute of Bariatric, Metabolic & Minimal Access Surgery, Primus Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi.
• Sr. Consultant & Chief- MAS, Max Super Specialty Hospital-Saket, Max Med Centre, Panchsheel Park, Delhi & Max Hospital-Gurgaon.
Education & Training:
• MBBS, Christian Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, India
• DNB & MAS Fellowship – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India
• Basic Bariatric Training- Covidien Clinical Institute, Shanghai, China.
• Advanced Bariatric Training – Bariatric & Metabolic Institute (BMI), Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
• Robotic Training – Da Vinci robotic training at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
Duration Of OPD:
Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
• Tuesday & Friday : 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Research & Publication:
• Peters. A.N., Gautam Y. ‘MGB Vs RYGB 1 Year outcomes, and comorbidity resolution in super-obese’ OBES SURG (2014)
• Peters. A.N., Gautam Y. ‘Hand sewn banded bypass using Fobi’s ring’. OBES SURG (2014)
• Peters. A.N., Gautam Y. ‘Conversion of LSG to MGB for weight regain – A good option. OBES SURG (2014)