Specialist (Medical Director)
MBBS, MS, Orthopedic Surgery
Educational Qualification and Experience:
He has done MBBS in 1991 and Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics in 1994 from India. Completed his
A.O fellowship in Trauma at University Hospital Essen, Germany in 1998. In his Clinical and Teaching
experience of 21 years he has worked as a Consultant at Medical College Hospital, Six Sigma Multi-
Specialty Hospital and Government Tertiary care Hospital.
He has performed around 10000 various surgeries and has experience in the management of complicated
Orthopaedic Trauma, Spine problems, Knee arthroscopy and Joint replacement.
He was also a Professor, Post Graduate Teacher and Examiner of Orthopaedics in Medical College
Hospital at Nasik Since June 2007.
He has held various positions in Academic Bodies as:
1. Secretary and President of District Orthopaedic Society.
2. Editor of Journal of Trauma and Orthopaedic, Peer-reviewed online Index journal.
3. Managing Committee Member of Indian Medical Association.
4. Executive Member of State Orthopaedic Association.
5. Member of Board of Studies Maharashtra State University of Health Sciences.
6. PhD Guide in Orthopaedics at State University.
• He has contributed in Society programme by Participating in 100 Multi-diagnostic free camps.
• He has keen interest in Clinical Research and has published his work in 14 International and National peer reviewed index journals.
• He has presented 24 papers and poster in various national conferences .He has been faculty in various
courses in Orthopaedic.
• Apart from his Professional attainments he has completed Basic course in Mountaineering and
successfully completed Standard chartered Mumbai marathon in 2013 & 2014. He is a medalist in state
level Biatholon championship in veteran group.