Dr. Ayşin Ağrıtmış
- Anadolu Hospital
Anesthesiology and Reanimation
After graduating from Istanbul University Istanbul Medical School, Ayşin Ağrıtmış, MD, completed her specialty education at Istanbul University, Cerrahpaşa Medical School in 1998. She worked as Chief Assistant at Cerrahpaşa Medical School between 1998 and 2004. Ağrıtmış, MD, has been working as an anesthesiologist and reanimation specialist at Anadolu Medical Center since 2005.
Istanbul University, Istanbul Medical School, 1990
Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Medical School, Anesthesiology and Reanimation Department, 1998.
• 10 international and national articles
• 25 international and national papers
• Training Skills Course
• Ankara University Medical School, Applied Nerve Blocks Cadaver Course, 2-3 October 2004
• Yeditepe University, Peripheral Nerve Blocks Training with USG, 15-16 June 2007
• Advanced Life Support Provider Course (European Resuscitation Council), 2013
• USG in Peripheral and Central Blocks Course
• Advance Airway Management Certificate, 2013