Dr. Bashar Zuhair Ghosheh is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Consultant at Jordan Hospital in Amman, Jordan. After his medical studies at Cairo University, he completed his residency program at the University of Mississippi in 2010. He was also the Vascular surgeon at Northside Hospital in Atlanta (2012-2014) and Pikeville Medical Center in Kentucky, USA (2014-2017). He speaks Arabic, French, and English.
Dr. Bashar Zuhair Ghosheh’s Qualifications
- MD, the University of Cairo in 2001
- Residency in General Surgery at the University of Mississippi in the USA in 2010
- Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA
Dr. Bashar Zuhair Ghosheh’s Field of Expertise
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Surgery.