Dr. Darshan D.S. obtained his MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysore Karnataka in 1996, MS (General Surgery) from JJM Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka in year 2001 then M.ch. (Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery) from S.R. Ramchandra Medical College and Research Institute, Porur, Chennai.
• Worked as a tutor in pharmacology at SDU Medical College, Kolar from 1st July 1996 to 28th February 1997.
• Worked as a resident in Cardiology at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, from 1st March 1997 to 30th June 1997.
• Worked as a resident in Cardiothoracic surgery at Manipal Heart Foundation under Dr. Devi Shetty, from 1st July 1997 to 31st August 1998.
• Full time Resident Doctor in General Surgery: as a registered candidate to the 3 year Masters in General Surgery Fellowship programme of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
• Worked in Narayan Hrudayalaya under Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty from 1st January 2002 to 31st August 2002 as Fellow in Cardiac Surgery.
• Worked as SHO in Jayadev Cardiac Institute from 1st November 2002 to 31st May 2003.
• Full time Resident doctor in Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery as a registered candidate to the 3 years in M.ch. in CTVS in SRI, Ramchandra Medical College & Research Institute, Polur, Chennai, Deemed University.
• He was working as Asst. Professor in CVTS, J.N. Medical College, Belgaum and Consultant, CVTS in KLES Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital & MRC, Belgaum since August-2006.
• Promoted as Associate Professor in CVTS, J.N. Medical College, Belgaum since December- 2010.
• Worked in fortis Malar Hospital in Chennai for heart transplant under Dr. K R Balakrishanan for one year
DR. Darshan has many publication in reputable Journals
Dr. Darshan can communicate with his patient in English Hindi and Kannada.