Dr. Dina Alzubeidi is a qualified Pediatrics Gastroenterology consultant at the Jordan Hospital in Amman, Jordan. After her medical studies at the Jordan University in 2003, she went to the University of Iowa, USA, where she completed her residency program in Pediatrics in 2008. In 2012, and from 2014-2018, she served as an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Carver College of Medicine in the University of Iowa.
Dr. Dina Alzubeidi’s Qualifications
- MD, Jordan University in 2003
- Fellowship, University of Iowa, USA, in pediatric gastroenterology in 2011
Dr. Dina Alzubeidi’s Field of Expertise
- Pediatric IBD
- Pediatric nutrition
- Also, pediatric feeding disorders
- American Board of Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- American Board of Pediatrics