Consultant Orthopedic & Trauma Surgeon
Dr. Eisa Omer specialist in minimally-invasive orthopaedic surgery, even for complex operations such as pelvic fracture stabilisation, spinal injury treatment and shoulder replacement. He has vast experience in advanced orthopaedic surgery. He completed is specialization from Hannover, Germany.
Area of Interest
• Treatment of joint arthritis (Hip, Knee & Shoulder) with surgical & non-surgical procedure.
• Fracture arthoplastic treatment (Hip,Knee, Shoulder & Elbow).
• Minimal invasive fracture and metastatic spinal fracture treatment (Kyploplastic & Dorsal Fixation).
• Minimal invasive pelvic fracture treatment.
• Complex large join revision (Hip & Knee) in case of implant loosening.
• Knee diagnostic and therapeutic arthroscopic procedures including ACL reconstructions.
• Shoulder Arthoscopic procedures.
• Closed and open reductions of fractures and dislocations in lower & upper limbs.
• Treatment of fracture non-union (Delayed Healing)
• Tennis Elbow Surgery
• Invasive & Non-invasive low back pain management (Sacroliac joint, Facet joint, Spinal root)
• Full and split skin grafting.
• MUDr, Slovak Republic
• Specialist in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery from Hannover, Germany
• Special Trauma Surgery form Hannover, Germany
More than 15 Years
Language Spoken :
English, German & Arabic