Dr. Farzana Faiz is a Specialist Dermatology with over 14 years of experience in dermatology and cosmetology. She has a rich experience in adult and pediatric dermatology.
Dr. Farzana obtained her MBBS from DOW Medical College, Karachi University and pursued her FCPS from CPSP (College of Physicians and Surgeons), Lahore, Pakistan.
Her areas of expertise include:
• Management of acute and chronic skin diseases and infections.
• Psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, and acne.
• Skin surgery for treatment of different moles, skin cancers, skin cysts and fatty lumps.
• Cryotherapy, different Lasers for hair removal, vascular lesions, skin rejuvenation.
• Botox injections for wrinkles and sweating, fillers for soft tissue augmentation.
• Pediatric dermatology
• All dermatological and cosmetic procedures including Electrocautery, Radiofrequency, Cryotherapy, Chemical Peeling, Dermabrasion, Derma rollers, Acne scar management, Lasers, Fillers, and Botox.
Dr. Farzana have attended numerous conference and workshops to keep herself updated with the best practices in dermatology and cosmetology. She is a member of Pakistan Association of Dermatology. Also, she has been a speaker in various conferences and has participated in serval research studies.
Dr. Farzana speaks English & Urdu fluently.