Dr. Soliman graduated from Cairo University in 1989 with a honors degree, she has 26 years of experience in Ob-Gyn.
In 1993 she had a masters degree in Ob-Gyn from Ain Shams University in Cairo.
In 1999 she had a membership of the Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist MRCOG, London, United Kingdom, a few years later she had the fellowship of the Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist FRCOG.
Dr. Soliman worked as a consultant in Ob-Gyn for 6 years at Erfan hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
She worked in the United Kingdom for more than 15 years.
She had participated in teaching and examining medical students at Lancaster University, United Kingdom.
Clinical experience and services :
– Management of low-risk and high-risk pregnancies.
– Management of pregnancies complicated by medical problems.
– Management of low risk and high-risk labours.
– Performing all types of instrumental deliveries as forceps and vacuum extraction.
– Primary and recurrent caesarean sections and managing of caesarean section complications.
– Management of early pregnancy problems such as miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, and recurrent miscarriage.
– Management of irregular, heavy or abnormal menses.
– Management of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
– Screening for gynaecological cancers, cervical screening, and colposcopy.
– Management of menopause, contraception and family planning.
– Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy.
– Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy including laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancy, adhesiolysis, ovarian cystectomy and management of endometriosis.
– Open abdominal surgeries including hysterectomy, myomectomy and ovarian cystectomy.
– Vaginal surgeries including vaginal hysterectomy and vaginal repair for prolapse