Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Issam Mardini completed an arthroscopic diploma in shoulder arthroscopy from the University of Kentucky, USA. Dr. Mardini received special training in spine surgery and scoliosis in Germany and ozone therapy and pain management from University of Ancona in Italy. He has a longstanding experience in his field working in several orthopedic and trauma surgery centers in France, USA and Germany.
Area of Interest
• Arthroscopic Surgeries
• Spine Surgeries
• Hand Surgeries
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Alexandria University, Egypt.
• AFS Ortho-Trauma, Diploma, France.
• University Diploma, in Sport Traumatology, France.
• University Diploma in, Hand and Upper Limb Surgery, France.
• Fellowship of Shoulder Arthroscopy, University of Kentucky, United States.
• Ozone therapy Diploma, Ancona University, Italy.
More than 20 Years
Language Spoken :
Arabic, English, French