MBBS, MD, PDCC (Paed. Endocrinology)
Area(s) of Specialization:
Paediatrics & Paediatric Endocrinology
7 Years in Paediatrics. Underwent Training in Paediatric Endocrinology (18 months – From Manipal University). Completed Paediatric Endocrinology Fellowship in 2014. Currently in charge of Paediatric Endocrinology Clinic in SRMC.
Fellowships / Memberships:
• Fellowship in Paediatric Endocrinology
• Life Member – Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
• Life Member – Indian Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology (ISPAE)
• Dhivyalakshmi J, Bhattacharyya S, Reddy R, Arulselvi KI. Precocious pseudopuberty in girls due to ovarian causes- Report of 4 cases with follow-up. Indian Pediatr Oct 2014; 51(10): 831-3
• Dhivyalakshmi J, Bhattacharyya SS, Bhat NK. Hyperthyroidism in children: A report of 6 cases with follow-up. Thyroid Res Pract 2015; 12: 35-8.
• Dhivyashree S , Dhivyalakshmi J , Sankaranarayanan S, Scott Jx . Severe hypercalcemia : A rare & unusual presentation of acute lymphoblastic leulcemia . Journal of cancer research & therapeutics. (Ahead of print).
Awards and Honours:
• Dr. V Balagopal Raju Endowment award for Paper Presentation in PEDICON 2010