Dr. Khaldoun Osman
Hospital: Saudi German Hospital
Specialist Neurosurgeon (Spinal Microsurgery)
Dr. Khaldoun Osman has German Board in Microneurosurgery (Facharzt) from Diakonie Klinikum Gmbh Jung Stilling Hospital, Syrian Board in Neurosurgery, and Member of German Society of Neurosurgeon (DGNC). He worked in Klinikum Badhersfeld Hospital, Germany.
Area of interest
• Minimal invasive microsurgery of the spine
• Kyphoplasty and Ventebra plasty for the spine fracture.
• Neurosurgical trauma
• Peripheral nerve lesions
• Pain management
• German Board in Microneurosurgery (Facharzt)
• Syrian Board in Neurosurgery
• Member of German Society of Neurosurgeon (DGNC)
More than 9 Years
Language Spoken :
English & Arabic