Dr. Krishna K Choudhary is Sr Consultant & H.O.D for the department of Neurosurgery. He has performed many rare surgery ABI (auditory brainstem implant), 7 Cases, along with Dr. Behr Pioneer, Neurosurgeon from Germany. Performed reconstructive skull base surgery, in a case of severe head injury more than 100 Fractures. Has special interests in Endoscopic brain and spine surgery, Skull base surgery, Microdiscectomy (Disc Surgery), Brain Hemorrhage (Endoscopic removal), Brain and spine trauma and Stereotactic Brain Surgery for deep brain lesions.
• Over 23 years
• Brain Hemorrhage (Endoscopic removal).
• Brain and spine trauma
• Stereotactic Brain Surgery for deep brain lesions
• Holder of MBBS, MS, DNB.
• MS general Surgery-SN Medical College, Agra
• DNB Neurosurgery Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
• MBBS-MGM Medical, Jamshedpur.
• Visiting Fellow NHNN, Queen Square, London (UK).
• Neurological Society of India.
• Neurological Surgeons Society of India.
• Indian Medical Association.
• ECFMG (USA) 1993
• Myxopapillary Ependymoma a case sport; Indian Journal of pathology and Microbiology.
• Osteoblastoma of dorsal vertebrae a case report; Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology.
• A case report Immature Teratoma of Mediastinum, A rare entity at XIX annual Conference, Association of surgeons of India, Allahabad.