Dr Lohith Reddy has specialization with a fellowship from the European Society of Medical Oncology, St. Gallen, Switzerland, a fellowship on proton and carbon Ion, Pavia, Italy, a fellowship on proton therapy in Essen, Germany and another fellowship in SRS-SBRT, from Germany. He has been trained in high precision radiotherapy techniques like 3DCRT, IMRT and IGRT, SART, SBRT, proton therapy, carbon ion therapy and brachytherapy. He heads the precision oncology initiative at HCG, dealing with Radiomics and Radio-genomics, to personalize cancer therapy. He has presentations in various national and international conferences and has scientific publications in indexed and non-indexed international journals to his credit. He is member of the European Society of Medical Oncology.
He has attended seminars, worldwide. To name a few:
• Reality Map Using Ki-Pcc Questionnare For Indian Scenario Based On Swiss – Romanian Study-Vienna, Austria
• Trichellemmal Tumor Of Scalp Treated By Electron Beam Therapy- Manchester, U.K.
• G-68 Psma PET-CT in high risk prostate
• Novel imaging with IGRT- Bethesda, USA
Few of the awards he has been presented with are:
• Research Award from ESMO
• Award for Research from Society of Neuro-oncology- Scottsdale, USA
His areas of specialization include Head & Neck Cancers, Breast Cancers, Prostate Cancers, Brain Tumors and innovative research in Radiomics and Radiogenomics.