• Qualification : Education/Training INSTITUTION DEGREE YEAR FIELD OF STUDY PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India Diplomate National Board (DNB) 2008- 2011 GenitoUrinary Surgery GMCH Nagpur, India Master of Surgery (MS) 2003- 2006 General Surgery GMCH Nagpur, India Diplomate National Board(DNB) 2003- 2006 General Surgery National Academy of medical sciences, New Delhi MNAMS 2007 General Surgery M.G.M. Medical college, Aurangabad, India Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) 1996- 2002 Medicine and Surgery
• Designation : Consultant in Urology
Profile details :
Awards and Honors:
• Best Doctor Performance Award , 2014 For Individual Contribution for Social & Economic Growth By The Economic and Human Resource Development Association, New Delhi.
• Asia Pacific International Award for Health Excellence, 2014 In Recognition of Sterling Merit excellent Performance & Outstanding Contribution for the progress By Global Achiever’s Foundation (GAF) and EHRDA, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Robotic Surgery training: Trained at one of the busiest cancer center in USA: Rosewell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York. Completed a Basic Robotic Training with a hands on experience on Da Vinci Robot under auspicious hands of Dr Khurshid Guru.
Experience at Asian Vattikuti Institute of Robotic Surgery, Mumbai: Started the Robotic Surgery program and till date, we have done 290 Robotic surgeries as a team which include Robotic Prostatectomies, Robotic Nephrectomies, Robotic Cystectomy and Robotic radical hysterectomy.Worked with well known Robotic surgeons Dr Inderbir Gill, Dr Alex Mottrie, Dr Mani Menon , Dr Khurshid Guru, Dr Sanjeev Kaul & Dr Dipen Parekh Active Part of Department of Endo-urology and Renal Transplant program: Involved in General Urology work and Renal Transplantation program. Have performed more than 300 Independent Urological Procedures (in newly started HNRF hospital) including Robotic Prostatectomies, Nephrectomies, Laparoscopic Nephrectomy, PCNL, URS, Laser TURPs and Renal Transplantation. Till date , participated and conducted more than 450 Robotic surgeries including Radical prostatectomy, Radical Nephrectomies and Partial Nephrectomies.
1. Trans rectal Ultrasound-Guided Prostatic Biopsy: Midazolam, the Ideal Analgesic. Urol Int 2009;83:333-336
2. Robotic Surgery: Initial experience IJU Supplement , Jan 2013 January 17, 2013 Research “The Surgical conditions in sickle cell disease patients in region of Nagpur, Central Maharashtra” From the period of 2003 to 2006. The study of patients undergoing Partial Nephrectomy for renal tumors from Feb 2008 to Feb 2010In the institute PD Hinduja National Hospital & MRC, Mumbai, India