Dr. Marjan Moradi Mazhari
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Al Zahra Dubai
Dr. Marjan Moradi Mazhari has extensive experience in Obs & Gyn and Gynaecologic Oncology having carried out thousands of ultrasound scans, colposcopies, operations and deliveries Dr. Marjan Obtained her M.D in 1998. In 2004 she qualified in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and obtained Board Certificate.
She had subspeciality training in Gynaecologic Oncology and obtained Fellowship of Gynaecologic Oncology in 2009. She is one of the registered Doctor with General Medical Council, UK since 2010. She has participated in research and given several lectures in her field.
Dr. Marjan has practised in, UK, Iran and UAE. She was professor of University in Obs & Gyn Department in Iran. She started her practice as consultant Obs & Gyn in UAE since 2011.
Dr. Marjan is keen to make a difference within her profession; her philosophy is to provide her patients with the best possible care at every stage of their journey, ensuring calm and reassuring experience. She believes that communication with colleagues and patients is vital towards ensuring positive outcomes.
Her field of interest is high risk pregnancies, early pregnancy complications, irregular menstruation, ovarian cysts and tumours, abnormal Pap smear.
SCOPE OF SERVICE:
● Women health check up
● Preconception consultation
● Consultation for infertility
● Low risk and high risk antenatal care
● Management of Early pregnancy loss and ectopic pregnancy
● Management of Recurrent miscarriage
● Management of premenstrual syndrome
● Management of Irregular periods
● Management of Polycystic ovarian syndrome
● Management of Ovarian cysts
● Management of Abnormal pap Smear
● Management of menopausal symptoms
● Management of sexual transmitted disease
● Screening and management of cervical cancer
● Management of uterine cancer
● Management of ovarian cancer
● Performing caesarean section and vaginal deliveries
● Performing open Gynaecology operations (myomectomy, hysterectomy, ovarian cystectomy)
● Performing colposcopy