Designation: Head – Critical Care (Unit II)
Specialty : Critical Care & ICU
Location : Gurugram
Nationality : Indian
Languages Spoken : English, Hindi
Gender : Male
• MBBS, MD (Medicine), FNB (Critical Care Medicine)
• Post Graduate Programs: RNT Medical College, Udaipur (Rajasthan); FNB Critical Care Medicine (DNB, New Delhi)
• Graduate Programs: SMS Medical College, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Head Critical Care Medicine (Unit-II) and IFCC & IDCC Teacher at the Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram. I have published Articles in National Journals, Editor “Text book of Critical Care” and written chapters in many Books of Critical Care. Previous Organizations- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi; Escort’s Heart Institute, New Delhi; Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon
• Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
• Indian Academy of Echocardiography
• National Medical Organization
Special interest to treat sepsis with multi-organ involvement, Tropical infectious, ARDS and Non invasive hemodynamic monitoring.
ECHO and USG in ICU and other Invasive Procedures.