● Membership of Royal College of Physician (MRCP) UK
● European Diploma in ICU (EDIC)
● Saudi Fellowship in ICU
● Diploma in Healthcare administration
● Consultant Intensive Care
● Working as a critical care consultant since 2004
● Worked in several prestigious ICU in the Gulf such as National Guard Hospital (Riyadh), King Abdulla Medical City (Makkah), and Salmaniya Medical Complex (Bahrain)
Scope Of service
Treating all case of critically ill patients (surgical, medical) including those with pneumonia, ARDS, shock, post-surgical, Trauma, stroke, etc.
• Co-author: Neurointensive Care: A Clinical Guide to Patient Safety. Editors: Wartenberg, Katja E., Shukri, Khalid, Abdelhak, Tamer, Alshirawi, Nehad, et al. Springer 2015.
• Peer-reviewed Published Papers in International Journals
• Sheryl Zelenitsky, Ethan Rubinstein, Robert Ariano, Harris Iacovides, Peter Dodek, Yazdan Mirzanejad, Anand Kumar, Y. Arabi, Z. Al Memish, N. Al Shirawi, et al. Vancomycin pharmacodynamics and survival in patients with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus-associated septic shock. International journal of antimicrobial agents.