Specialty : Urology
Location : Gurugram
Nationality : Indian
Languages Spoken : English, Hindi
Gender : Male
• MS (MAMC, New Delhi)
• MCH Urology (AIIMS, New Delhi)
• FRCS Urology (England)
• Fellowship Renal Oncology Oxford University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust UK
• Academic Visitor Oxford University UK
Dr. Nitin Shrivastava is an accomplished urologist and andrologist. He has an exceptional academic record from the very beginning of his medical education which led him to earn the highest and most prestigious qualifications, both nationally and internationally. He received training in General Surgery from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi and Lok Nayak and GB Pant Hospitals. He further received superspeciality training in Urology from the apex institute in India, AIIMS New Delhi. He has many national and international publications, book chapters and researches to his credit.
He was awarded the prestigious AUSTEG (Asian Urological Surgery Training and Education Group) scholarship and MCLS (Member of international College of Laparoscopic Surgeons).
For his brilliant academic and clinical work he was chosen by the Oxford University UK for a clinical fellowship in Renal oncology. At Oxford University, which has been ranked as the top medical university in the world, Dr. Shrivastava worked with the best in the world. The focus of his work was surgeries for urological cancer, and he performed the most complex surgeries including open, laparoscopy and ROBOTIC SURGERIES. He also conducted research on HIFU, the truly noninvasive treatment modality, for renal cancer, which is still under development at the Oxford University. His research is mentioned on the UCARE website of oxford university. During his training at Oxford, he received the prestigious title of FRCS Urology from the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
He has returned back to motherland, to work and fight against the dreaded urological cancers, besides general urology which includes Kidney stones, BPH, stricture urethra, male infertility and andrology.
• USI – Urological Society of India
• AUSTEG – Asian Urological Surgery Training and Education Group
• RCS Eng- Royal College of Surgeons of England
• SELSI – Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India
Honors And Awards:
• AUSTEG scholarship for laparoscopic training.
• Fellowship at Oxford University
• Best research paper in Indian Journal of Urology in Robotic surgery.
• Best Poster in North zone urological society conference.
• Kidney cancer- Minimally invasive/ Laparoscopic/open Radical nephrectomy, partial nephrectomy.
• Bladder cancer- TURBT, Cystoscopy, Radical Cystectomy with or without neobladder.
• Prostate cancer- Prostate biopsy, active surveillance, radical prostatectomy.
• Surgeries for Cancer of penis, testis and adrenal gland.
• BPH, prostate enlargement- TURP, BNI, TUIP.
• Stricture Urethra- OIU, endoscopic dilatation, urethroplasty.
• Kidney stones/ureteric stones- PCNL,URS,RIRS,flexible cystoscopy/ureteroscopy.