Director & Senior Consultant
– Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Institute of Obstetrics & Gynaecology & IVF
A gold medalist from the University of Madras in MD O&G with training in his chosen field and IVF in India, Australia, Germany, France and Israel, Dr Gopinath specializes in Endoscopy both Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy, Thermal Ablation, Intrauterine Insemination, IVF/ICSI, Male Infertility and Colposcopy. He is keen on fertility preservation for young cancer patients. He has taught under Graduate and Post Graduate students, Chairman, Board of Studies Tamil Nadu, Dr. MGR University over 27 years.
Honors and Awards:
• Assisted Reproductive Technology
• Endoscopy both Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
• Thermal Ablation
• Intrauterine Insemination
• Male Infertility
• Past president of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society of Southern India
• Elected member of American society for reproductive medicine
• Associate member of the association of hospital administrators
• Member of International Fertility Preservation Society
• Vice president of Fertility Preservation of Society of India
• Chairman of the Board of Studies (2016-2019) for Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University.