Dr. Piyu Naik has vast experience in treating all types skin, hair and nail diseases and she is well trained in all cosmetology procedures and dermatosurgery. She completed her MBBS degree in 2008 from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. She obtained her MD degree in Dermatology and Venereology in 2011 from prestigious Sardar Patel University. She is a Life member of IADVL (Indian Association of Dermatologist, Venereologist, and Leprologist) and CSI (Cosmetology Society of India).
Areas of Interest:
● Laser Medicine
● Dermoscopic examination of moles, benign and malignant skin growths.
● Skin biopsy, mole removal surgery, skin cancer medicine and skin cancer surgeries.
● Expertise in wart cauterization, corn, and callosity excision, skin tags removal, acrocordone surgery, pigmentation treatments, Hirsutism treatment, elecrocauterization, cryosurgery, xenthelasma excision, nail removal surgery.
● Experienced in management of acne, Hair fall treatment, skin infections, eczema, psoriasis and other inflammatory skin diseases.
● Performing all kind of cosmetic treatments like Chemical peeling, microneedling, platelet riched plasma (PRP) treatment, botox, fillers, and lasers.
Qualifications: M.B.B.S., M.D. Dermatology, Cosmetology & Veneriology.(Skin)
Experience: More than 11 Years
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi & Gujarati