Educational Qualification and Experience:
FHS (Hong Kong)
MIS training for Joint Replacement (Germany, USA, Austria, Thailand)
• Dr Garg is an internationally trained and experienced joint replacement surgeon from Max hospital, New
• He was awarded Ian Smillie Class Award of Distinction by the University of Dundee, the United Kingdom for his
work in Mch Orthopaedics.
• He has authored various articles in indexed journal and has a league of more than 1000, successfully
done joint replacement surgeries including knee replacement, hip replacement, elbow and shoulder
• He is an expert in doing surgeries that involve less damage to the tissue
(keyhole surgeries) and is well trained for arthroscopy procedures, minimally invasive spine surgeries
and trauma care.
• He brings his vast experience in joint replacement surgeries to Thumbay Hospital, Dubai, UAE for the
sole purpose of facilitating an arthritic patient’s journey to full independence.