MD, DNB, MRCOG (UK)
Area(s) of Specialization:
High risk pregnancy , Infertility Women, Laparoscopic Gynec Surgeries, & Hystectomies
• Presently In SRMC From 2006 Onwards Has 16 Years Of Clinical Experience In OBS And Gynecology.
• Worked as a Consultant in Sundaram Medical Foundation From 2000 to 2006.
Fellowships / Memberships:
• Member Of Royal College Of Obstetrician And Gynaecologist
• Member of IMA
• Member of OGSSI / FOGSSI
• Dr. Jaya Vijayaraghavan, Dr. Bhuvana S, Dr Sheila K Pillai, Conjoined twins with thoracoabdominophagus anomaly in the third trimester, JSAFOG, Sep-Dec 2014, 6(3), 191-194
• Dr. Sheila K Pillai, Dr.Bhuvana S, Dr.Jaya Vijayaraghavan, Ashermann’s syndrome following thermal ablation of endometrium, JEMDS, March 2014, 3(9), 2187-2193
• Dr. Sheila K Pillai, Dr.Bhuvana S, Dr.JayaVijayaraghavan, A case of uterine perforation with successful conservative laparoscopic management, International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology (IJRTSAT), March 2014, 10(2), 246-248
• Dr. Sheila K Pillai, Dr.Bhuvana S, Dr. Jaya Vijayaraghavan, Pregnancy with platelet function disorder, JEMDS, Jan 2014, 3(4), 794-796
• Dr. Jaya Vijayaraghavan, Dr.Bhuvana S, A case report of ruptured ovarian ectopic, Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences (JEMDS), Sep 2013, 2(39), 7575-7578