Designation: Sr. Consultant
Languages Spoken: Kashmiri, Punjabi, Telugu
• MBBS, MD Radiation Oncology, DNB Radiation Oncology
• Post Graduate Program: Christian Medical College, Vellore India ( MD)
• Diplomate of National board ( DNB)
• Graduate Program: Stanley Medical College, Chennai, India ( MBBS).
After completion of post graduate residency program in Radiation Oncology from Christian Medical College, Vellore, India in 1992, she has been trained in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), initially with post MD residency which was followed by research positions. Subsequently she has been to 2001, I have been practising as Senior Consultant,Radiation Oncology in Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, and Anand Hospital. She established and headed the department at Metro Hospitals, Preet Vihar, Delhi,India prior to Joining Artemis Hospitals in 2013. She has undergone fellowships in 3DCRT& IMRT from University of Bristol, and in IGRT, SRS and SRT from Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad, and in cyberknife SRS, SRT, and SBRTfrom Accuray International, San Jose, California, USA.
Life member AROI ( Association of Radiation Oncologists of India)
Head and Neck and Gynaecological malignancies, SRS, SRT, SBRT
• Adaptive radiotherapy
• Conventional Radiotherapy and brachytherapy – HDR & LDR – Intracavitary, Intraluminal, Interstitial