Dr. Sabah Al Arnaout
Specialty: General Medicine/ Surgery
Hospital: Al Zahra Dubai
Specialist General Surgeon
Education: FRCS, MRCS, MRCS, FACS, HDGS and MB.CH.B
Languages spoken: English, Arabic
Dr. Sabah Al Wazer is in medical field since 22 years back. 12 out of 22 years work in Dubai Health Authority (DHA) in Rashid Hospital and Trauma center in Dubai.
He is a professional expert in laparoscopic surgeries. And management of major surgical trauma The Scope of Surgical Procedure that he do include but not limited to:
● Standard laparoscopic procedures as laparoscopic cholecystectomy, appendectomy, diagnostic laparoscopy with or without procedures.
● Breast surgery
● Conventional colorectal surgery
● Stomach & small bowel surgery
● Surgical repair of varieties of hernia
● Skin & Soft tissue tumors surgery
● Anal Surgery like Hemorrhoidectomy, Anal Fissure, Peri-anal Fisstula, Peri-anal abscess.
● Major and supermajor surgical trauma
Dr. Sabah Al Wazer attended a 6 months Surgical Clinical Course that was performed at Cumberland Regional Health Care Hospital “College of Physician and Surgeon of Nova Scotia –Nova Scotia –Canada” in Laparoscopy and General Surgery with:
● full involvement in Main Operative Theater
● Involvement in major and super major operations like laparoscopic Anterior Resection of colon, Laparoscopic A-P Resection, Laparoscopic LT, RT, TOTAL Colon Resection and different types of Laparoscopic Repair of Diaphragmatic Hernias.
● Endoscopy Unit
● Ambulatory Care
● Surgical Emergency
Dr. Sabah Muhammad is also participating in academic work.
He is a Lecturer in Dubai medical college form 2005 till 2014.
He is certified physician in Advanced Trauma Life Support from McMaster University- Canada.
His knowledge is up to date, he shared many International Conferences, Symposia and Seminar as well as he wrote thesis and many Audits
• FRCS: Fellow of Royal College of Surgeon (Glasgow)
• MRCS: Member of Royal College of Surgeon (Glasgow)
• MRCS:Member of Royal College of Surgeon (Ireland)
• FACS:Fellow of American College of Surgeon (USA)
• HDGS:High Diploma in General Surgery (Iraq)
• MB.CH.B: (Iraq)