Dr. Sanoop George
Hospital: RAK Hospital
With over 20 year’s experience, Dr. Sanoop is our Endodontist and Head of Department who has one of the safest paws of hands. These qualities help him deliver the best possible dental care to the patients who mostly are in a painful and anxious state. His area of expertise includes:
• Advanced endodontic (Root canal treatment) procedures using various rotary instruments and surgical microscopes
• Endodontic surgeries and specialized in single sitting root canal treatment.
• Specialized in periodontal guided bio-film therapy (teeth cleaning and polishing)
• Soft tissue laser usage – diode lasers- to treat ulcers, microsurgeries (frenectomy, excision of tissues etc), depigmentation of gums, Low-level laser therapies (improvement of the pocket condition, acceleration of healing, reduction of pain and edemas)
• Specialist in Aesthetic dentistry – direct & indirect veneers, Hollywood smile, Tooth coloured restorations, crowns and bridges, tooth bleaching
• Aesthetic orthodontic procedures (Inman aligners and Invisible tray tooth movement)
• Nitrous oxide therapy(Inhalation sedation treatment for anxious, phobic and medically compromised patients)
• Treatment of Neuromuscular pain (TMD,Sleep medicine)
With over 15 years of experience in UAE, he has worked previously in Dubai and Sharjah as part of DHA and MOH (HCT).
He did his Bachelors in Dental Surgery from MGR Medical University and Masters in Dental Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University, India. He holds a fellowship in Neuro Muscular dentistry from ICCMO (USA).
He did PhD in Alternate Medicine from Indian Board of Alternative Medicines with Specialization in Incidence and effect of Diet on Fluorosis in Children.
He completed his Masters in Health Care Administration from University of Atlanta ( USA )with specialization in Business Administration in Health Care Environment.