Specialist General Surgeon
Dr. Aji completed his General Surgery training in New York City SUNY University, Methodist Hospital and his Vascular Surgery Fellowship at Saint Francis Medical Center in Roslyn, New York, he pursued a busy private practice in General and Vascular surgery in the USA for more than 15 years during which he held multiple academic positions before moving permanently to the UAE in 2006 where he founded a chain of successful specialty Clinics under the name of VeinCure Clinics in collaboration with local hospitals.
Area of Interest
Dr. Aji believes strongly in “Focused specialty“ i.e. limiting someone practice too a few things he/she does well… After 17 years of busy General and Vascular surgical practice in the USA, he limited his practice to 3 interconnected fields:
• Veins (The Art of erasing unsightly veins).
• Proctology (Changing the way we treat Proctology disorders).
• Few Cosmetic concerns he loves to do (Graceful Aging concept).
• American Board Certified in Surgery.
• Fellow in the American College of Surgeons.
• 25 years of work experience in the USA and UAE.
More than 25 Years
Language Spoken :