Consultant in Paediatrics
MBBS (Kuwait), MRCP (UK), DCH (Ireland)
Language Spoken: Arabic, English
UAE National Specialist Pediatrician
She Obtained her Medical Degree from Kuwait University (Faculty Of Medicine)
Then She started her Medical Training in Dubai (Department Of Health Authority)
For a period of 5 years followed by Specialization in Pediatrics For another 6 Years ( Dubai Hospital ) from 1990 Till 2002.
Dr. Shafiqa Alsayegh got her MRCP ( Pediatrics ) in 1999 from the UK.
She Also Obtained her DHC ( Pediatrics ) From Ireland 1996.
• Dr. Shafiqa Alsayegh has Been practising Pediatrics in the Private Sector since 2003
• Alsayegh Medical Center
• Medcare Hospital
• Al Zahra Hospital
Scope Of Servises :
• General Pediatrics Illnesses
• Growth and Development
• Ear Piercing
• Asthma and Allergy
• Endocrine Disorders in Children
• Neonatal Screening and Care
• Vaccinations and Immunizations
• Well Baby Clinic