MBBcH, MRCP (UK), MSc, MD Cardiology.
Language Spoken: English, Arabic
● GMC registration with UK experience in deanery of East of England.
● Member of royal college of physician of United Kingdom.
● Medical doctorate of cardiology.
● Master degree in Cardiology, Ain shams University
● MBBch ,Ain shams University
● Fellowship ,University of Pittsburgh in Italy (ISMETT)
● Research interventional cardiology fellowship in catheterization, Ochsner Clinic foundation, USA
● ECFMG (educational commission of foreign medical graduate) certified
● More than 10 years’ experience
● Cardiac Catheterization and devices.
● Primary percutaneous angioplasty: Management of Heart attacks within 90 minutes by emergency opening of the blocked artery by balloon and metallic scaffold which help heart to recover perfectly.
● Bioabsorable coronary stenting: New technology stent completely absorbed by the body without leaving any metallic stent.
● Implantable pacemaker: –Single chamber or single wire in one of the heart chamber. Dual chamber or 2 wires or Biventricular or 3 wires or leads Implanted under the skin under local anaesthesia.
● Implantable ICD: Shockable device Implanted under the skin under local anaesthesia.
Experienced in treatment and management of:
● Chest pain, ischemic heart disease.
● Arrthymias :Abnormal heart rhythm
● Hypertension (high blood pressure)
● Dyslipidaemia (imbalanced cholesterol /triglyceride)
● Heart failure