Dr. Subhash Chandra
Specialty: Heart – Cardiovascular
Hospital: BLK Hospitals
Chairman & HOD
Dr. Subash Chandra is a highly trusted name in the field of cardiology. He has successfully performed over 25,000 complex cardiology procedures and has been honoured with various national and international awards.
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DNB (Cardiology), DM (Cardiology) AIIMS, United States Medical Licensing examination (USA) & PDF (Brussels, Belgium)
Presently working as a Chairman & HOD in Cardiology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
• Director & Senior Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute,New Delhi
• Director – Narinder Mohan Heart Centre
• Senior Consultant – Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
• Assistant Professor of Cardiology – AIIMS, New Delhi
• Clinical Registrar- JN Medical College, Aligarh
• Coronary Interventions – Over 25, 000 Complex angioplasties, Rotablation
• Structural Heart Diseases – Mitral – Over 4000 including Emergency, pulmonary edema and pregnant patients. Pulmonary – over 200 congenital pulmonic stenosis opened with Polyethylene and INOUE balloon. Congenital and Rheumatic Young Aortic stenosis- Over 100 retrograde and antegrade technique using INOUE balloon. Adult Congenital Device Closure- 100 aprx.
• Endovascular Interventions – Renal, Carotid, Coarctations, Aortic and subclavian, Iliofemoral, popliteal angioplasties. IVC Filter placement, EVAR, TEVAR.
• Device Implantation – Permanent pacemaker Implantation – over 3000 including ventricular, atrial, dual chamber pacemakers, AICD, Biventricular pacemaker (Heart failure pacing) and Combo (CRT-D) devices.
• Sujoy B. Roy Young Investigator Award. Cardiological Society of India, 5th Annual Conference – 1989
• Col. K.L. Chopra Research Award, Cardiological Society of India, 9th Annual Conference – 1993
• Sujoy B. Roy Young Investigator Award, Cardiological Society of India, 13th Annual Conference – 1997