Director & Sr. Consultant
Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
Dr. Sushant Srivastava is a leading name when it comes to cardiothoracic & vascular surgeon in India. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh. (CTVS) – AIIMS & Training in ventricular assist devices at Philadelphia USA
• Sr. Consultant & Director and Heart Transplant Surgeon, Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
• Chief Cardiac Surgeon – Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
• Sr. Consultant- Cardiac Surgeon at Devki Devi Max Heart & Vascular Institute
• Faculty of AIIMS as Assistant Professor CTVS
• Heart Transplant Surgery Now Being Done At BLK Super Speciality Hospital
• Assisted the first and subsequent 10 Heart Transplant of India at AIIMS, New Delhi
• Was Incharge of Donor management at AIIMS, New Delhi
• Received training in Ventricular Assist Device (Artificial Heart at Temple University, Philadelphia, USA)
He performed approximately 3000 cardiac procedures at AIIMS, and now has a total experience of more than 11000 cases. He is a versatile surgeon and operates CABGs, Valve repairs and replacements and complex congenital heart disease with equal ease. He assisted the first 10 heart transplants of the country at AIIMS and was actively involved in the cardiac transplant programme as in charge of donor management, He has more than 25 years experience.