Medical facilitation services
Preparatory or Consultation Services
ANAVARA will assign a dedicated Customer Marketing Coordinator to customers, who will be responsible for initial discussion and arrangements for medical travel from the home country to destination country.
• Understand the Customer’s requirements
• Assist in identifying the right hospital based on his/her medical requirements and budget
• Arrange for discussion with the doctor who will be performing the procedure by audio or video conference call
• Arrange for necessary Pre-treatment tests to be done in the home country if possible
• Secure transfer of all medical records to the hospital (using our hosted server)
• Provide complete information on the process of medical treatment, duration of stay (before and after treatment), accommodation, travel and tourism
Visa, Travel, Accommodation Services
The dedicated Customer Marketing Coordinator will also serve as the single point of contact for travel related services from the home country to destination country.
• Provide information on the process and paperwork required for Medical Visa
• Assist in obtaining a VISA request letter from hospital to process Medical VISA and obtain Visa (subject to embassy approval) in their home country
• Provide assistance with booking of air tickets and other necessary travel arrangements, fit to fly certificate
• Arrange for Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, and Foreign exchange as well as with any other information or assistance a Customer may require related to travel.
ANAVARA will assign a dedicated Customer Service Coordinator to customer who will be the single point of contact throughout their stay and medical treatment period in the destination country.
• Welcome the Customer in Airport and arrange for transfer to hospital / hotels
• Pick up services through our authorized ground transportation service providers
• Ambulance services arranged – In case of critically ill customers
• Provide Mobile and Communication services
• Arrange comfortable accommodation to Customer’s companion / attenders traveling along with the Customer
Medical Treatment Facilitation
Customer Service Coordinator / Branch Manager will be present at the hospital at the time of hospitalization and discharge, thus ensuring smooth processing and a hassle-free admission/discharge.
• Provide complete information on the Pre & Post treatment procedures
• Assist in scheduling appointments with Doctor for onsite consultation
• Arrange for OPD consultation and assist in necessary Pre-treatment procedures. Provide complete assistance during hospitalization process
• Regular visit during Customer’s hospital stay to ensure comfort and address any concerns
• Continuous follow up with doctors and hospitals regarding the treatment process and health status
• Arrange Concierge and Language Interpretation services
• Support during post treatment and recovery stages
Recovery and post travel support
Anavara believes in the philosophy “Holding your hands from discovery to complete recovery”. On your return back from the treatment or surgery our staff will follow up with you till you are fully recovered. We arrange for post recovery clarifications, procuring medicines from the country where you had treatment, recommend physiotherapist or other specialists till you fully recover.