Bladder instillation is a combination drug therapy to help painful bladder or cystitis type symptoms including frequency, urgency, burning pain or stinging sensations when passing urine. It works by … Read More
Top Doctors For Bladder Instillation Treatments
Top Hospitals For Bladder Instillation Treatments
• A strong, persistent urge to urinate.
• A burning sensation when urinating.
• Passing frequent, small amounts of urine.
• Blood in the urine (hematuria)
• Passing cloudy or strong-smelling urine.
• Pelvic discomfort.
• A feeling of pressure in the lower abdomen.
• Low-grade fever.
UTIs typically occur when bacteria outside the body enter the urinary tract through the urethra and begin to multiply. Most cases of cystitis are caused by a type of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria. Bacterial bladder infections may occur in women as a result of sexual intercourse.
not available currently