· Pain persists or recurs over time.
· Hip aches during and after exercise.
· You are no longer as mobile.
· Your hip stiffens up from sitting too long
· Persists, despite pain medication
· Worsens with walking, even with a cane or walker
· Interferes with your sleep
· Affects your ability to go up or down stairs
· Makes it difficult to rise from a seated position
· Disease that causes the bone in joints to die.
· Injuries or fractures.
· Bone tumors that break down the hip joint.
not available currently