A doctor will do a physical exam to look at the spine, and may order X-rays to measure the curve of the spine.
The natural curve of the spine is between 20 and 45 degrees. Kyphosis is diagnosed when the spine’s curve goes beyond 50 degrees.
• Back pain,
• Muscle fatigue
• Stiffness in the back.
• Aging, especially if you have poor posture.
• Muscle weakness in the upper back.
• Scheuermann's disease, which occurs in children and has no known cause.
• Arthritis or other bone degeneration diseases.
• Osteoporosis, or the loss of bone strength due to age.
• Injury to the spine.
• Slipped discs.
not available currently