Nasal endoscopy is a procedure to look at the nasal and sinus passages. It’s done with an endoscope. This is a thin, flexible tube with a tiny camera and a light. During the procedure, the doctor inserts the … Read More
Top Doctors For Nasal Endoscopy Treatments
Top Hospitals For Nasal Endoscopy Treatments
· This is a thin, flexible tube with a tiny camera and a light.
· During the procedure, the doctor inserts the endoscope into your nose.
· Acute rhinosinusitis is defined as up to four weeks of purulent nasal drainage plus nasal obstruction; facial pain, pressure, or fullness.
· Nasal blockage and drainage.
· Facial pain, particularly around the sinuses and above the eyes.
· Chronic cases of sinusitis.
· Decreased sense of smell.
· Nasal polyps. These tissue growths can block the nasal passages or sinuses.
· Deviated nasal septum.
· Other medical conditions.
· Respiratory tract infections.
· Allergies such as hay fever.
not available currently