Dr. Abd Al Hameed Al-Dulaimi
- Skin Diseases – Dermatology
- NMC Royal AbuDhabi
Dr. Al-Dulaimi completed part of his training in dermatology and dermatopathology at St. John’s Institute of Dermatology, King’s College Hospital, London and skin allergy at University of Southampton. His training in skin surgery and cosmetic were at San Diego School of Medicine USA and the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr. Al-Dulaimi is very interested in teaching and he was involved in teaching SPRs in dermatology. Medical students, GPs in the UK. He has more than 25 years of experience in dermatology including 14 years in the UK and had obtained the following qualifications in dermatology:
• CESR (Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration) (CCST equivalent)
• FAAD (Fellowship of The American Academy of Dermatology
• American Board in Aesthetic Medicine/ American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (2nd rank)
• Postgraduate Diploma in the Aesthetic medicine/ American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
• Postgraduate Certificate in the Aesthetic medicine/ American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
• European Board of Dermato-Venereology (EBDV) European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS)
• MSc in Clinical Dermatology St. John’s Institute of Dermatology, King’s College Hospital, London
• MSc in Diagnostic Dermatopathology (Merit) St. John’s Institute of Dermatology, King’s College Hospital, London (merit)
• Postgraduate Diploma in Skin Allergy (Merit)/ University of Southampton
• Qualified Educational Supervisor Program (QESP1), (Certificate in Teaching), KSS, London
• Qualified Educational Supervisor Program QESP2), (Certificate in Supervision KSS, London
Dr. Al-Dulaimi has many publications and presentations in different national and international conferences. He has four sub- specialties:
• Skin surgery and cosmetic
• Skin allergy
• Skin histology
• Venereal diseases
Dr. Al-Dulaimi is expert in the following aspects in dermatology:
• Skin surgery: excision and skin biopsy with various diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, e.g.; cryotherapy and cautery varicose veins.
• Cosmetic: laser, for hair removal, rejuvenation, skin tightening, wrinkles. Radiofrequency for wrinkles and rejuvenation. Chemical peeling and fillers.
• Management of various types of skin allergies.
• Treatment of diseases of skin color e.g.; vitiligo, melasma, freckles, and skin pigmentation.
• Diagnosis and management of diseases of hair and nails
• Management of all skin problems in children and adults including benign and malignant skin tumors.
Dr. Al-Dulaimi is member of the following organizations: -
• American Academy of Dermatology
• St. John’s Society of Dermatology
• Canadian Association of Dermatologist (CAD)
• British Society of Dermatopathology (BSD)
• American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
• British Society for Cutaneous Allergy (BSCA)
• British Society for Allergy & Clinical Immunology (BSACI)
• Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
• International Society of Dermatology (ISD)
• British Association of Dermatologists (BAD)
• International Dermoscopy Society (IDS)
• General Medical Council (GMC)
• British Medical Association (BMA)