Consultant Pediatric Nephrologist (MD, MSHS, FAAP, FASPN)
Dr. Eid completed Pediatric Residency and Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship programs from the United States of America. He is certified from both the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Pediatric Nephrology. At present, he is working in pediatric nephrology department in Dubai Hospital as Division Chief and Consultant Pediatric Nephrologist. He is serving as Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor at Dubai Medical College since 2014.
Dr. Eid has significant experience in managing acute and chronic kidney diseases in the inpatient and outpatient setting. Specifically, he has initiated all forms of renal replacement therapy in critically ill patients at PICU in the private sector.
He has published articles in well-known International journals. He has participated in several national and international conferences with presentations. He is actively involved in clinical researches nationally and internationally.
Area of Interest
• Congenital kidney diseases in infants (Antenatal diagnosis of structural renal abnormalities & parental consultation, hydronephrosis, vesicouretric reflux, cystic kidney diseases, renal dysplagia, posterior urethral valves… etc.).
• Acquired kidney diseases & hypertension in infants, children & adolescents (Nephrotic syndrome, glomerulonephritis, proteinuria, and hematuria).
• Pre- and Post-Kidney Transplantation management.
• Electrolytes abnormalities, rickets, acute and chronic kidney diseases.
• Urinary tract infection, enuresis (bed-wetting), renal calculi (stones) and nephrocalcinosis.
• Acute and chronic Hemodialysis & Peritoneal dialysis in infants, children & adolescents.
• Continuous Renal Replacement Therapies & Therapeutic Plasma Exchange.
• Neonates and child health care prevention & treatment services.
• American Board of Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology
• Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics
• Fellow of American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
• Master of Science in Health Science – Clinical & Translational Research
More than 15 Years
Language Spoken :
English & Arabic