Dr. Rami Sukhon
- Family Medicine
- Al Zahra Dubai
Family Medicine – Specialist
• Member of the Jordan Medical Association
• Member of the Emirates Medical Association
• Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in U.K
• Excellence in Family Practice teaching
• International examiner for the membership examination of the Royal
• College of General Practitioners Former clinical trainer in Dubai Medical College for Girls
Dr. Rami Sukhon, graduate of Jordan University in 1985, is family medicine specialist who has attained his MRCGP (int.) U.K.
He has joined Department of Health in Dubai (DHA) in 1990 and stayed for 18 years before he moved to Dubai Aluminum Company (DUBAL) in 2008 where he practiced family medicine, occupational health in addition to conduction of many public awareness campaigns and participation in several clinical studies
His main interests in family medicine practice are management of chronic as well as acute diseases, screening and prevention / wellness promotion for all age groups.
Recently, he joined Al Zahra Hospital Dubai to continue his medical career with great dedication to modern-evidence based family practice helping patients in various medical aspects.