Director & Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Sanjiv Agrawal is an eminent interventional cardiologist with an extensive experience in performing both elective and primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) to manage single and multi-vessel CADs.
Honors & Awards
• Member of Cardiology Society of India.
• Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology.
Areas Of Expertise
• Cardiology – Interventional
• Interventional Cardiology
1. MBBS, BJ Medical College, Pune, 1981
2. MD (General Medicine), BJ Medical College, Pune, 1985
3. DM in Cardiology, Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1990.
4. Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Melbourne, Australia, 1994
5. Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Australia and Royal Victoria Hospital (UK) in 1994 and 1996.Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Australia