Veneers are ultra-thin, sculpted as per the preference to give a natural appearance and strength to the damaged teeth. The main types are porcelain, composite resin, and zirconia.
Not taking care of dental problems, gives an invitation to many problems and complications like chipping of the tooth, discoloration, gaps or spaces between the teeth, and increases unevenness. Overall dental treatments and especially veneers in Turkey is of high quality, there are several clinics throughout Turkey to cover the teeth issues. Thousands of dentists promise oral hygiene practices with far to less cost than American and British dentists. Turkey’s dentists have the ability to enhance the patient’s smile at a low cost.
What Are Benefits Of Taking Dental Veneer Treatment In Turkey?
- The patient can get fully customized veneers by choosing the favorite color, size, and shape.
- You just need 2-3 visits for the entire veneers procedure if your teeth are strong and durable then.
- Overseas patients can take advantage of the insurance by contacting the right provider.
- Made with stain-resistant material so no problem while sipping coffee, tea, or wine.
- Fast recovery period.
What Is The Procedure Of Dental Veneers In Turkey?
The procedure is divided into three parts and thus, in three visits.
- First Visit
- The process begins with digital photos and video analysis.
- A dentist or oral surgeon precisely studies the patient’s teeth color, surface texture, lip movement, and other essential characteristics.
- There will be an in-depth discussion with our dentist on the concerns patients like to address in order to help them achieve a tailored new smile that is natural and harmonious to the patient’s facial profile.
- During this time the dentist will also make a study model of the patient’s teeth.
b. Second Visit
- Based on the information gathered in the first visit a set of mockup veneers will be made on the study model to simulate the final result. These will be transferred into the mouth with temporary resin to visualize the new look.
- Remodeling of the teeth is also done in this visit. In this 0.5-0.7 mm of tooth structure will be removed almost equivalent to the thickness of the veneer to be added in it.
c. Third visit
- Custom made porcelain, zirconia, or resin-based are bonded in the patient’s teeth.
Total visits may vary from case to case it depends on how quick the dentist is, how flexible your teeth are, and age of course.
Durability Of Dental Veneers After-treatment In Turkey
Dentists of Turkey confirm that veneers last for 4-10 years depending on the material used and how well patient oral hygiene. Like your original teeth, dental veneers will not be permanent and will eventually need to replace. Veneers are thin wafer-like and porcelain or laminate is a brittle substance so to prevent chipping off during normal chewing of food, Turkey’s dentists place veneers in such a way that you cannot bite into them directly.
Cost Of Veneers In Turkey
Most dentists in Turkey are private, but not to worry, because the cost is reasonably inexpensive compared to the US, UK, and Canada. General health insurance plans in Turkey and standalone ones are also cost-effective. Cost ranges from € 150 to €500 in Turkey for veneers.
In Canada, the cost of veneers is $3000- $18000 which is 4-7 times more than this.
Usually, the cost of resin-based veneers is more affordable than porcelain(laminated) and zirconia. Also the treatment and recovery period is quick as no pre-preparation is required to make them. The cost of porcelain is 20-40% higher than resin because the whole process is complex and things are made from scratch so visits may extend. Turkey’s dentists always stay updated about the latest and advanced dental methods so the new type of veneers like Emax, vita superiority, and feldspathic.
- E max – Only 25-30 minutes are required in this treatment, considered to be one of the shortest and rapid veneer treatments, the dentist places two-three strips on the teeth. The cost of Emax in Turkey will be around 400-600 €
- Vita Suprinity – It is a brand new glass-ceramic material based veneer that is highly reliable and it can be crystallized. Its noteworthy property is it is totally translucent which patients want in their veneers. Cost is around 200-500 €
BEST DENTISTS/CLINICS IN TURKEY
- Dr. Sonay Gokhan – This is one the best dentist in Turkey who is crafting and placing veneers in Turkey for a great number of patients for years. Sonay’s attention to the details allows to choose the perfect size and shape for each dental veneer. She also shares the before and after photos of patients with and without veneers to make each patient understand the entire procedure. In the link, you will find all the details and you can even contact to know about the cost and other things
- Dr. Ipek Aksoy – This dentist only offer the best materials available, re-treatment after 5-10 years is also thoroughly done. She worked in many hospitals and then opened her own clinic with very reasonable rates. The price list is shown on her website. Her clinic is in Istanbul.
- Dr. Nihat Tanfer – With the three branches in a row, this doctor can easily convince anyone to be it a patient of Turkey or coming all the way from the US. Tanfer and his team have been working on veneer treatment for 20 years. They have 5 doctors and seven assistants which makes it tranquil and inviting. Not only veneers but the broad range of specialist areas including crown, bridges, root canal, braces, implants, and more are available.
- Dr. Alpen Gurhar – The best thing is he and his team are serving Turkey and London, there is not much price difference so one staying in the UK can also get treatment at a low price without coming to Turkey. Veneers cost starts from 285 €. He and his team work hard to keep up-to-date with the latest research and technology.
- Who are the good candidates for veneers as per Turkish dentist?
- A person without gum disease
- Strong and unbreakable teeth carrying person
- One who doesn’t have severe tooth decay
- A person with small teeth and gaps
- Crooked teeth
- One who follows good oral hygiene
If a patient has gum disease, treatment will be done by Turkish oral surgeons before placing veneers. If a patient wants TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) treatment along with veneers then, inform the dentist in advance so that he/she/can create a comprehensive functional and aesthetic treatment plan for you.
2. WHAT TO DO AFTER COMPLETING TREATMENT IN TURKEY?
- Stop eating candies and chewy/sticky food items.
- Don’t open bottles and crisps packet with teeth
- If possible visit Turkey for a checkup once a year.
- Avoid using abrasive toothpaste.
- Brush and floss 2-3 times a day after having meals.
3. I grind my teeth at night, will this damage my veneers?
Though most of the veneers are tough and durable if you keep repeating the teeth grinding then it starts wearing, a night should be used to protect teeth from bruxism.
4.How porcelain veneers are made in Turkey?
When the tooth/teeth in question have been shaved for the veneer, an impression is made and this is sent to a laboratory for the veneers to be constructed. This generally takes a few days, perhaps a week, during which time you may, or may not have temporary veneers. Your dentist will fit the veneers and make necessary adjustments before the final bonding. Your dentist may modify the shape of the veneer for proper fitting or change the color.
- Tell more about composite resin-based veneers.
Composite resin veneers are precisely sculpted out of a putty-like material before being bonded to teeth. Allowing a more direct bonding procedure, as compared to that of porcelain veneers, the resin veneering process for a single tooth usually takes less than an hour. It should be noted that resin veneers are less durable than porcelain veneers. As in the case of porcelain veneers, a thin layer of tooth enamel will also be removed to accommodate the resin veneers.