MBBS, DTCD, DNB
Area(s) of Specialization:
TB & Pulmonary Medicine
• PG Teacher-22years
• UG Teacher-22years
• Senior Consultant -5 Years in medical centre
Fellowships / Memberships:
• NAAC Co-ordinator for Department.
• Life Member - Indian Chest Society.
• Organising Secretary RRRR 2017, SRMU, Chennai.
• Workshop Chairperson, NAPCON 2013.
• Chaired sessions at NAPCON, 2013.
• Dr. B. Hariprasad, A study to determine the breath holding time, Forced Vital Capacity (FVC) and Peak Expiratory Flow Rate (PEFR) among patients with Bronchial Asthma at selected hospital, Chennai.Biosciences – Elixir International Journal, 2015, Vol.78, Pgs 29674 - 29676
• B. Hariprasad, Effectiveness of Peak flow based self management plan on asthma health outcomes among patients with bronchial asthma at chest OPD, Sri Ramachandra Hospital, Chennai-116. International Refereed Multidisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research, 2015, Vol 3(2), Pages 33 - 37
• Dr. Hariprasad Balakrishnan, Impact of Severity of the disease on cost of illness and quality of life of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Journal of Young Pharmacists, 2015, Vol 7(2), Pgs 106 - 112
• Dr. B. Hariprasad, Assess the medication adherence and factors affecting to medication adherence among patients with bronchial asthma at Sri Ramachandra Hospital, Porur, Chennai, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences And Research, 2015, Vol 6(7), Pgs 3091 - 3095
• Dr. B. Hariprasad, Individual and Family Self-Management Theory implication for Asthmatics,International Journal of Development Research, Vol 5 Issue 9, 2015, vol 5(9), Pgs 5496 - 5498
• Interested in bedside clinics
• PG Teaching
• Interested in ILD