Dr. Youssry Salah Shafiq
Hospital: Saudi German Hospital
Area of Interest
• Headache including (migraine, tension, cluster and other rare types of headache).
• Demyelinating CNS disorders (multiple sclerosis, NMO spectrum, ADEM and others).
• Stroke cases (acute and secondary prevention).
• Epilepsy and other forms of seizures.
• Abnormal movement disorder (Parkinson disease, tremors & others)
• Dementia (Alzheimer and other types of dementia).
• Neuromuscular disorders (neuropathy, muscle disorders and others).
• Critical cases of neurology.
• Botox injection of chronic migraine and different cases of spasticity.
• Medical and conservative management of neck and low back pain.
• Dizziness and vertigo.
• Member of American academy of neurology.
• Member of emirates society of neurology.
More than 10 Years
Language Spoken :
English & Arabic